Remember, if you have any problem during registration and need assistance, write to us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help you.
There are a number of reasons why you might have trouble when trying to sign up. In most cases these are easily solvable issues. Here is a list of some of the possible reasons why you might not be able to complete the Launchyoo registration process:
- The nickname that you indicated during registration already exists, it has been previously selected by another user. There can be no duplicate nicknames on Launchyoo. A message at the bottom of the screen will let you know that this issue is happening when you try to proceed with the registration.
- The nickname you have specified contains characters that are not allowed. A message at the bottom of the screen will indicate this, when you try to proceed with the registration.
- There are ‘space’ characters in your nickname or in the email. Make sure there are no spaces to the right of the text you have written, it usually happens.
- The password must be entered twice to ensure there are no errors. Make sure you have entered the same password both times.
- Selecting the type of profile blocks you, you don’t know what to choose. The orange light bulb icon on the right will give you useful information to make your choice easier.
- I don’t know what the “Ambassador’s Nickname” is. Again, another orange lightbulb on the right side will clarify the issue for you. In any case, it is not necessary to write anything in this section in order to continue.
This is in regards to the main registration screen. Once you have compiled everything correctly and clicked on “Create an account”, an email will be sent to you. It is part of the two-steps verification process, necessary to ensure the security of your registration and your data.
If this email does not reach you, it is likely that it has ended up in your SPAM folder. Please take a look there. If it is not there and you confirm that the mail does not reach you, please try to register again, it could just be the case that you misspelled the e-mail address. This happens quite often, actually it has happened to the one writing these lines a couple of times, while creating test profiles. And if there’s nothing that seems to work, contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We have the means to finalise the registration process for you.
The final phase consists of ACTIVATING your profile on Launchyoo, by clicking on the button that you will find in the activation email, which will take you to a page on Launchyoo in which everything is pre-compiled and you will only need to click on ‘ACTIVATE’.
And that’s it!, you have to go now to the LOGIN page, enter your email and password, and enter Launchyoo for the first time. For future occasions, these data should have been memorized. Make sure, in fact, during this first Login, that you are actually on the LOGIN page and not on any of the other pages (Registration, Activation …).
We work to further simplify the registration process; we understand that it is essential so that no one misses the benefits of this social network.