Once inside the App, there are many places you can go to to find out more about what you can do, what’s new and how to enjoy the platform to the max. To get information about Launchyoo in general:
- Search for the hashtag (#) “welcome“, “bienvenido“, “bienvenida“, “#bienvenidos“, “#bem-vindo“, “#bem-vinda” or “#bem-vindos” depending on your language of preference, in the search bar. It will take you to a post where you will find first-hand information to get acquainted with your new social network -> WELCOME PUBLICATION. PUBLICACIÓN BIENVENID@. PUBLICACIÓN BEM-VINDO. The structure of Launchyoo is essentially similar to that of the rest of social networks, but there are many things that you should better know to make your user experience more complete.
- Visit the ‘Questions And Answers’, in the main menu. There, you will find information almost as detailed as what you can find here, which explains the functionalities, how to use them, our data policies, the community rules, etc.
- Make sure to follow the Influencer profile @Launchyoo. It is the official profile of the social network and continuously reports on what is happening and what’s in the oven. Following this profile is a good way to stay up to date.
- Find the public group &LaunchyooFuncionalidades. The tag of groups is “&“. We notify updates there, news, we give suggestions and users ask us questions of a technical nature and about the functionalities.
- Look for the hashtag #videos-explicativos. It will take you to a series of posts with very interactive short videos, a sort of user manual, about some of the main features of this social network. In just 5 minutes you will be up to date on most of the important things that you should know.
- The Launchers! It is something that has been lost in social networks. When a new person enters and says hello, they are welcomed by the rest of the users. Welcome messages and greetings are read continuously. This interaction will encourage you to ask anything if you need someone to help you out, and you will see that someone will!