The rules for creating strong, safe passwords are universal. We provide you with a series of rules and suggestions to help you achieve this:
- It should be easy for you to remember, but difficult for others to guess, including those closer to you.
- The password you use on Launchyoo should, as much as possible, be different from the ones you use to log into other accounts and other applications.
- Longer passwords are generally more secure.
- Passwords that contain a variety of characters (letters, upper and lower case, numbers, special characters) are generally more secure.
- The password should not have, as its main body, data that is easily identifiable just by knowing you, such as your phone number, your date of birth or your email address.
If you don’t remember your password or want to change it, take a look at How Can I Reset My Password? to know how to proceed.
If you detect unexpected changes in your password or you are having troubles with your account or your profile in the platform, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org