Launchyoo presents functions and modes of use that will be familiar to you, but also new features that you must know to be able to take full advantage of, with the aim of improving your own visibility and digital reach.
Here we leave you a series of suggestions to achieve it, with professional profiles in mind: INFLUENCER, BUSINESS and ASSOCIATION.
- Remember that professional profiles cannot follow USER-type profiles. Dynamics of “I follow you if you follow me” are thus avoided, which favor those who have a long time to spend or who take it very seriously to follow people and then be followed. Here is the content, its quality, the only thing that counts and it is like that for everyone. More on the types of contacts between profiles HERE.
- Hashtags have an organic importance here, greater than on other social networks. Because on Launchyoo, users indicate their likes through personal tags. If a post of yours contains one of those personal tags, that person is more likely to see it. It is interesting, therefore, that you suggest in your publications, from time to time, that those who see it incorporate the tags that you use the most among their own personal tags.
- Similarly, your goal should be for your followers to set you as a hot contact. Thus, you multiply the options that they see the content you publish. At Launchyoo, it is the person who decides how much he or she wants to see from each of their contacts based on personal tastes and interests, and not an algorithm. More on contact temperature HERE.
- The importance of the Re-Post is also very great. As posts are displayed in chronological order, they lose visibility over time, go “down” in Walls or feeds. If a user Re-Posts, he or she returns the publication to the top of his/her feed and that of all those who see it. It will regain relevance and will expand to those contacts of the person who has made Re-Post that will see it. Messages spread because people want it! And not least, any interaction with the Re-Post is in addition to those of the original post, so that the creator of the content takes the credit.
- Take advantage of the Walls wisely. Each attracts users based on the type of content present and on the browsing experience. Determine which Wall is the one where most of the people you want to communicate with are grouped and create posts that will go there. In the same way, modify the message depending on which Wall you are going to go to.
- In general, Audio has very little place in “generic” social networks (in which it is possible to share all kinds of files). But Launchyoo has its specific Wall at your complete disposal for your podcasts or your audio communications. It is an important novelty.
- Your profile page is the center of your activity within the platform. It is not a mere space of passage as is usually the case in the rest of social networks, it is a place where users come to find out better about you. Take care of the aesthetics of the photos, write a good description, take advantage of the links to external URLs and take good care of your Album.
- Yes indeed, your Album is the “anti-stories”. As the content that is shared on the Walls loses relevance over time and is naturally ephemeral due to its publication in chronological order, whatever you share that most identifies you or that you like most you can take to your Album. Anyone who will visit your profile page will be able to access it and enjoy its content, permanently hosted, the photos, audios or videos present there, and the publications in which you incorporated them. It should be a collection of the best events, products, services…
- Advanced interaction allows you to get specific feedback from whoever interacts with your publication. Like/Love, Yes/No, and Star Rating serve a variety of purposes and can provide you with important information.
- Remember, Launchyoo is an “open” social network, which allows growth both inside and outside the platform in a way that no other achieves and that allows the unregistered to enjoy the content. Insert links to your external pages in your publications, share your posts outside of Launchyoo and also share your profile page (very important) in other networks, on your blog or on your professional or corporate page. Use SEO techniques and use keywords… search engines detect activity related to your publications and indexing will be improved.
- Walls, three types of Groups (public, private and secret) and private chat ‘Chatyoo‘. All communication layers are covered, take advantage of them according to your needs.
- Advertise on the platform. The option to sponsor a publication and thus increase its reach, at comparatively low costs, is available. All the information at https://promo.launchyoo.com/
Grow in and with Launchyoo.