We live in the age of the internet, immersed in the cloud, surrounded by computers and connected devices, data, passwords … We are used to being cautious in our actions because we know that there are and will always be malicious people waiting for errors, omissions or naivety on our side. We want Launchyoo to be a secure platform and allow you to navigate serenely. We work for it day by day, but we need you to do your part by following a series of guidelines that you surely know very well:
- Never share your password with other people.
- If a suspicious user or profile pretends to be a member of the Launchyoo team and, in order to support you, asks for critical profile data without you having contacted us first, do not reply and notify us immediately.
- If you see strange behaviour from a user you know, try talking to him/her by means other than Launchyoo to check if everything is okay. If his or her profile has been usurped, let us know. We will try to contact this person by all means at our disposal.
- If you become aware of users or groups that carry out illegal activities, we urge you to suspend any contact with them and to notify us. From Launchyoo, we will contact the relevant authorities.
- The damages that you can suffer by using Launchyoo in a non-responsible way are mainly digital, to your profile or your device. However, sharing private data such as your residence or where you are is your right but also your responsibility. Do not share private data that facilitates your location by people who may seek to coerce you or do you any type of harm.
We cannot be held liable for any damages or injuries you may suffer while or due to using Launchyoo, but we are here to help and advise you so that they don’t happen in the first place.